Wednesday, October 24, 2012

WIP Wednesday

On Wednesdays I plan on posting what I have been working on in the last week.  With Christmas being so close I am finishing my gifts.  Because they may look at the blog I am not going to tell the specifics on what each is being giving.

Big K -  Christmas : Crochet afghan about a third of the way done. 

Doodlebug - Birthday : a knitted sweater vest with crochet lace sleeves.  I have the body done but still working on the sleeve.  Hoping to get it done by her birthday in 7 days.  UGH!
                    Christmas : A crochet butterfly blanket, and crochet/knit food for her to play with in her kitchen and her yearly ornament - A snowman.

Lil K -    Halloween - A mermaid sack (using recycled materials)  I'll post with the pattern once it is complete.
              Christmas : Baby blanket done just have to the edging.  I used a V-stich pattern with a scalloped edge and her yearly ornament - A pink elephant.  

Big Mama& Hodad (Mom & Step Dad) - I am working on a Queen/King sized afghan. Not sure what size it will turn out in the end I took a pattern doubled the yarn, increased the hook size and added a few extra parts. 

The Mob Boss (Big K's momma)  -  I have a design for a lapghan but just have to get it on the needles. 

The Sibs (our siblings)
                C-dawg is getting a knitted cowl.  Haven't started it but have the design and the yarn. 
                T-man & Katydid we havent decided but will have to be soon.

Other WIPs I have going are a cross stitch sampler, pillow covers for the living room, and a crochet rug for the girls room.  I also have a few tee-shirts partial cut for making tarn. 

Whew! 
Wow I didn't realize how much I had going.  I will post picture and/or patterns as I finish them and they are given out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment